MinistryTech.com respects the privacy of its subscribers and those who respond to polls, add comments and subscribe. It is the policy of MinistryTech.com:
- To respect the purpose for which site visitors give us information and to protect that information on their behalf.
- Not to sell or rent contact information lists to third parties for the purposes of e-mail marketing. MinistryTech.com may sell advertising in its e-mail publications to other companies.
- To send periodicals and e-mail communications only to those who request them. Sometimes people subscribe for their friends, and while this cannot be prevented, every issue of the free newsletter explains how to unsubscribe.
Cookies & Tracking Pixels: We collect non-personally identifiable information through the use of tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) placed on a webpage and, in combination with a cookie, allows for the collection of information regarding the use of the webpage that contains the tracking pixel. We use tracking pixels to tell when an advertisement has been clicked or otherwise interacted with.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we may also engage a data provider who may collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system) or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your e-mail address, that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. To opt-out of these data provider cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
The content and software on this site is the property of MinistryTech.com and/or its contributors and is protected by international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works from or publicly display any content (except for your own non-commercial use in your church) from MinistryTech.com. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider or other automated device or manual process to monitor or copy any content from MinistryTech.com.
MinistryTech.com is provided to you for your own personal use, and it may not be used for any commercial purpose. If you wish to use any portion of MinistryTech.com for a commercial purpose, please contact us for more information. Any use of the site that infringes upon MinistryTech.com’s intellectual property rights or that is for commercial purposes will be considered a legal violation, and MinistryTech.com maintains the right to take appropriate civil and criminal legal action.
Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on this site can be made by contacting our Managing Editor, MinistryTech.com, 5550 Tech Center Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919, (800) 991-6011, [email protected]
MinistryTech.com does not endorse or represent the content of the comments submitted by users. User comments are not necessarily reviewed by MinistryTech.com before posting.
MinistryTech.com reserves the right to prevent users from submitting comments and to edit, restrict or remove such comments for any reason at any time.
In submitting comments, users agree to strictly limit themselves to discussions about the subject matter for which the comment was intended. Users agree they will not submit comments that:
- Are illegal, obscene, offensive or contrary to orthodox Christian beliefs and doctrine;
- Violate intellectual property rights of any other person;
- Improperly assume or claim the identity of another person;
- Are intended for spamming;
- Are off-topic;
- Are unhelpful and lead the discussion in an uncivil discourse;
- Contain any virus or other component harmful to users’ computers or equipment;
- Are libelous or an invasion of privacy or publicity; or
- Are primarily intended for promotional, commercial, advertising or solicitation purposes.
Any comment submitted by a user becomes the property of MinistryTech.com and may be used, displayed or deleted as MinistryTech.com sees fit.